Web design (UX/UI) courses
Web design is not only a beautiful visual material for the website but also a convenient navigation and purposeful layout. You will learn how to compile an attractive and user-friendly page.
About Web Design
Design is a visual presentation of information through typography, photography and illustrations.
You will learn how to create different visual styles, from banner ads to home page design, using different designing programs.
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, InVision
Web design Dates and prices
4th March - 26th April
Graphic design programs
- Software overview: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Muse, InVision, prototype applications, text editors, on-line tools
- Get started: network, screen sizes, Illustrator / Photoshop
- Work environment preparation.
- Adobe Illustrator Basics: Text, Plain Form, Alignment, Labeling, Image Placement, Cutting Mask, Transformation.
- Forms, paths, Bezier curves.
- Photoshop Basics: Labeling, Layers, Color, etc. correction, image compression.
- Principles of printing: font types, online resources, web page fonts, subcategories, formats, font stack, alignment, splitting, spacing and dimensions, contrast, readability, etc.
- Composition: negative space, volume, hierarchy, focus, symmetry/asymmetry, picture composition, space, perspective, shadows.
- Network (grid)
- Colours: colour matching, colour coding, etc.
- Provision of information: visual hierarchy, accents, the volume of text, graphics, etc.
- Photos and illustrations
- A theory with practical examples (essential graphic design principles, colour palettes, graphics, grid)
Web and UX design
- Before you begin: Define and refine your tasks, Google analytics, technical specifications, user familiarization, individuals.
- Responsive design: screen sizes, breakpoints, frames (bootstrap, etc.)
- Create a web page’s graphic style
- Input Forms
- Progress indicators
- Introduction to UX Design – The UX and UI Theory
- Content Information Architecture
- Created App Performance / Design Analysis
- Evaluation and development of advanced design
- HTML / CSS Fundamentals
- A / B testing
- Presentation of completed works: physical presentation form, description, presentation.
- Portfolio creation
- Preparation of sales proposals
- Project management
- With the help of a tutor, the student is initially set up for the online portfolio of future project placement.
- Full real website design, identifying problems, working in groups when working with the customer.
- During the great practical work the students contact the client, take part in the work organization and project management, present the results, offer solutions directly to the client.