Java is a popular language, especially among large corporations, and is used by as many as 90% of Fortune 500 companies like Amazon, Ebay or Linkedin. When newly created companies or small businesses start to expand, or companies need more performance performance, usually the main choice is JAVA. Android products are also programmed using JAVA.
Java – is an object-oriented programming language. This language describes the object structures that make up the final project – a website, a mobile application, or a trading platform. The Java programming language is popular in creating the Fintech field.
This course will provide a solid foundation in one of the most popular languages in the world – Java, introducing the core elements of the programming language and their use. All theoretical knowledge is consolidated in practical tasks – writing an independent code.
Java programming language
Java Dates and prices
27th January - 3rd April
- Introduction, organizational issues, introduction to programming.
- OOP concepts.
- Java Basics: Data Types and Their Usage.
- Java classes and objects, definition, identity.
- Tasks: first program.
Types of data
- Introduction to the types of data, their differences, types defined in the program.
- Initialization of class fields, constructors, manifestation of this ().
- The theory is strengthened by performing practical tasks.
Operators, conditional sentences
- The theory of mathematical and assigned operators, logical operations.
- Introducing the terms of the sentences.
- Difference analysis between: == and equals ().
- For, while, do – theory and practical application.
- Break and continue
- Introduction to JUnit Test Writing.
- Arrays, Collections, Template Iterator (Introduction to Java Patterns).
- Java API examples and comparisons
Using Java JDK APIs
- Data Types Features: String, StringBuilder, ArrayList, LocalDateTime.
- Examples and tasks.
Methods, methods of overloading
- Applying methods in derived classes (overriding), field hiding.
- Polymorphism, Dynamic / Static Connections Concepts.
- Interfaces: Expansion, Implementation.
- Abstract classes and methods, interfaces.
- Exception mechanism.
- Try / catch / finally / throw
- Exception class family (NullPointerException, ArithmeticException, ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException, ClassCastException).
Practice, final project, knowledge test
- Linking the information received in one whole.
- Summary of the acquired knowledge.
- Final test project.
- Test of knowledge in the form of a test.