Java courses (Online)
Java is a popular language, especially among large corporations, and is used by as many as 90% of Fortune 500 companies like Amazon, Ebay or Linkedin. When newly created companies or small businesses start to expand, or companies need more performance performance, usually the main choice is JAVA. Android products are also programmed using JAVA.
The course is taught in English.
A student will learn to use server operating systems; program user interface for web pages; develop simple software; apply the principles and methods used in software development; create simple relational databases
Java is an object-based programming language. The language described different object structures that form the final project – a website, a mobile app or a commercial platform. Java is especially popular in Fintech development.
This course will lay a strong foundation in programming in Java – one of the most popular programming languages in the world. It will introduce you to the basic elements of object-based programming and their applications. All theoretical knowledge gained during the lectures will be supported by practice tasks – individual coding.
Java Dates and prices
Starts on the 22nd of February
- Introduction, organizational issues, introduction to programming.
- OOP concepts.
- Java Basics: Data Types and Their Usage.
- Java classes and objects, definition, identity.
- Tasks: first program.
Types of data
- Introduction to the types of data, their differences, types defined in the program.
- Initialization of class fields, constructors, manifestation of this ().
- The theory is strengthened by performing practical tasks.
Operators, conditional sentences
- The theory of mathematical and assigned operators, logical operations.
- Introducing the terms of the sentences.
- Difference analysis between: == and equals ().
For, while, do – theory and practical application. Break and continue. Introduction to JUnit test writing.
- Arrays, Collections, Template Iterator (Introduction to Java Patterns).
- Java API examples and comparisons
Java JDK API application
- Data Types Features: String, StringBuilder, ArrayList, LocalDateTime.
- Examples and tasks.
Methods, methods of overloading
- Applying methods in derived classes (overriding), field hiding.
- Polymorphism, Dynamic / Static Connections Concepts.
- Interfaces: Expansion, Implementation.
- Abstract classes and methods, interfaces.
- Exception mechanism.
- Try / catch / finally / throw
- Exception class family (NullPointerException, ArithmeticException, ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException, ClassCastException).