Even 80% of companies or programs, including Facebook and Wikipedia, use the PHP programming language. PHP is a native speaker for a beginner: if the client needs a server to store the site, PHP easily communicates with SQL databases. PHP’s popularity also relates to the fact that a large number of small and medium enterprises tend to use WordPress with Wix Content Management Systems written in PHP. PHP is a programming language customized for creating web pages. This language is simple, but its capabilities are very large – it works on most operating systems.
PHP is a programming language customized for creating web pages. This language is simple, but its capabilities are very large – it works on most operating systems.
This course will provide a solid foundation in one of the most popular languages in the world – PHP, will introduce the core elements of the programming language and their use. All theoretical knowledge is consolidated in practical tasks – writing an independent code.
PHP Dates and prices
20th January - 27th March
How the Internet works, the languages, tools and … are your first website.
- HTML language is a text format tag. How to display text in a browser, highlight it, split into rows and paragraphs.
- Links and attributes. You will learn how to link to other pages or parts of your page, and learn what HTML tag attributes are.
- Lists and tables. Sometimes it’s easy to classify text in numbered or non-twisted lists or displayed in tables. Here’s how to do it.
- Pictures and videos. How do I upload a picture or YouTube clip to a page?
- We collect everything: page structure. Once you know how HTML elements work, they can be “merged” into a common page with the main part, the header / footer blocks, the menu and the side column.
- Shapes Each of the most complex projects has all kinds of forms – for registration or connection, for the purchase of goods or for filling out a questionnaire. Here’s how to create shapes and fields.
- How do CSS styles work? General introductory lesson, how to style elements and how to load CSS files in HTML code.
- ID, Class and other terms. Build up the full syntax and the necessary terms, which we will later consolidate in practice.
- Texts and fonts. Texts and fonts. Here’s a look at what CSS text layout features: fonts, dimensions, and more.
- Colors and backgrounds. In this lesson, we will see how to change the colors of the elements with the CSS – both the main element and its background, and learn how to add the image to the background.
- Frames and distances. In this lesson, we will learn terms like “margin”, “paddings” and “borders” – let’s play with spaces between and among elements.
- Element Positioning. How to arrange items on the page so that they do not replace each other and are beautifully aligned on the left or right?
- Responsive CSS Here’s how to customize your mobile page – how to make the page “shrink” by reducing the size of the browser window.
- Events How to do this by clicking on something in the browser – something goes wrong without loading the page?
We will learn how to “catch” some or other events.
- jQuery and DOM. A short introduction to jQuery and some examples of how to manipulate DOM objects.
PHP programming and Server-side languages
- Front-end and back-end. Let’s find out the differences between how a page looks and how it works, and see why HTML is not a programming language, let’s find out which variants are used to program the back-end or become a so-called full-stack programmer.
- Web server and preparation. Learn how web servers work and what tools are needed to program PHP. Also, let’s write our first script.
- Work with lines and text. The most important thing is to display text on the screen – just like in PHP using the same variables.
- Arrays A very commonly used structure for storing more data – here we will also use the recently learned cycles.
GET, POST and FORMs. Remember how we created forms for HTML lessons? Learn how to process and highlight the result!
- Users, logins and sessions. The most serious projects need to process user registrations, logos and sessions – we’ll find out about this lesson.
- Introduction to object programming. This is a step towards a very serious programming level – how to split all PHP code into classes and objects to better understand the design of the project.
- Working with the MySQL database.
- Undoubtedly, one of the most important issues is where to store data – in this lesson we will get acquainted with the databases.
Final project and conclusions
Here, we will combine all the information gathered together and gather our knowledge through our final test project.
There are also recommendations for further study and / or how to find the first practice in your new specialty.